RPG Maker Forums

Davox
Davox
I can't change your point of view, but i highly recommend you to watch Dr.Stone if you haven't.
It's one of the best animes that came in 2019
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
I haven't droped it out so far, so I guess I like it. Not my favorite tho. But pretty funny and epic at times, also I second what @Davox says.
ex0rc1sm
ex0rc1sm
@Davox have you watched The Promised Neverland? Best of 2019 imo, and an all round excellent horror anime.
Ksi
Ksi
Who could tell you otherwise when you spit the hard truths, my dude?
Zreine
Zreine
I watched it for a loooooooong time, but then I got tired of it. I wanted to see their journey to find the One Piece...but then the story kept getting side tracked and it felt like they were dragging the story just to keep the anime going as long as possible....and I lost interest. I felt like I would never have a conclusion. That's just a personal taste, but I prefer anime that are short and sweet.
Neo_Kum0rius_6000
Neo_Kum0rius_6000
No the best anime is my personal opinion is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Fist Of The North Star those are two of my all time favorites.
Kirri
Kirri
@Zreine While it is kinda true that the anime have like really slow pace, all the arcs are going to be really important for the last arc, I believe. None of the canon arc seems useless to me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khanmovies