RPG Maker Forums

Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
Aye... But it could also be the other way around too. Just experienced this irl when I was doing a game project with a group where the programmer/designer is really obnoxious. He broke our team apart in the end. :/ Unfortunately, people think it's "normal" to act this way nowadays.
Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
This is why we need to do better by acting better ourselves. We can't let others attitude mess with us or our work nor can we stoop as low as them and give them the same attitudes! Keep calm and move on. :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
Exactly what I'm doing ^^ I have no regrets about my time on the team. I did a lot of work, all free. I feel I was always professional and friendly, so I'm moving on with a clean conscience.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Yeah, a lot of people that know stuff love to be jerks. Some even if they don't know what you know.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowmasterfvs