Comments on Profile Post by DeviTheHuman

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    Easy test, does caffeine make you calm or hyper? If the answer is calm, you likely have it.
    Jan 29, 2013
  2. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    Whoah, is that for real? Frick, I guess I got ADD.
    Jan 29, 2013
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    It's not the official method, but stimulants counteract the problems you get with ADD, which is why we're likely to be addicted to things like caffeine, adrenaline and speed.
    Jan 29, 2013
  4. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Then that would mean I have ADHD then! (That would explain my random penchant for spinning...)
    Jan 29, 2013
  5. Ravenith
    Ravenith
    Caffeine? You mean tranquilizer?
    Jan 29, 2013
  6. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    Nah, caffeine's a stimulant. Just a really mild one.
    Jan 29, 2013
  7. Sharm
    Sharm
    For some people with ADD/ADHD, a cup of coffee will put them to sleep instead of waking them up.
    Jan 29, 2013
  8. Sailerius
    Sailerius
    Maybe it's cancer.
    Jan 29, 2013
  9. Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    Maybe it's Maybelline.
    Jan 29, 2013
  10. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I don't like coffee. I only drank in China when timezones were 9 hours ahead but it really didn't do much at all. It had no effect, almost the opposite -_-
    Jan 29, 2013
  11. Titanhex
    Titanhex
    Maybe it's a sign you played too many videogames when you were younger.
    Jan 29, 2013
  12. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Actually I never got into gaming when I was a kid. I avoided them lol. I only started getting into them when I was 14. I went China when I was 16.
    Jan 29, 2013
  13. DeviTheHuman
    DeviTheHuman
    I did not know that about caffeine but it sort of makes sense. I think the medications for ADD are stimulants. However, I probably do have ADD because coffee calms me when I drink it and I can still take a nap after drinking 2 cups.
    Jan 29, 2013