RPG Maker Forums

gstv87
gstv87
I spent it doing 3D modelling.
one character artwork done...... a bejillion more to go...
standardplayer
standardplayer
I personally find spending Christmas alone to be AWESOME. However....I gotta go to my wife's family's home for their gross breakfast. Alone is underrated (as long as it's not the only thing you have)
watermark
watermark
There's no wrong way to spend Christmas. Family gatherings can be great but no one says you have to do it EVERY year. It's fine doing something you love! Speaking of which...I couldn't stay away from RM completely either. ahahaha! ^^
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Guess we're all in the same boat! :p
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I usually get visited by three spirits that tell me my life is going nowhere and I need to change. Suspicious that they might be my parents in masks with a fog machine
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Mighty
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ugh autodetect name on my mobile doesn't work anymore... @The Mighty Palm I get those ghosts every year. Tiny Tim turned out fine, I don't see why I need to change!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Imagine intentionally wanting to spend Christmas around people! Disgusting! Outside world bad! Computer good!:kaolivid:
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
you are not alone

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zuumie