RPG Maker Forums

gstv87
gstv87
I spent it doing 3D modelling.
one character artwork done...... a bejillion more to go...
standardplayer
standardplayer
I personally find spending Christmas alone to be AWESOME. However....I gotta go to my wife's family's home for their gross breakfast. Alone is underrated (as long as it's not the only thing you have)
watermark
watermark
There's no wrong way to spend Christmas. Family gatherings can be great but no one says you have to do it EVERY year. It's fine doing something you love! Speaking of which...I couldn't stay away from RM completely either. ahahaha! ^^
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Guess we're all in the same boat! :p
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I usually get visited by three spirits that tell me my life is going nowhere and I need to change. Suspicious that they might be my parents in masks with a fog machine
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Mighty
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ugh autodetect name on my mobile doesn't work anymore... @The Mighty Palm I get those ghosts every year. Tiny Tim turned out fine, I don't see why I need to change!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Imagine intentionally wanting to spend Christmas around people! Disgusting! Outside world bad! Computer good!:kaolivid:
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
you are not alone

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kraken Art By whtdragonKraken Art By @whtdragon
Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Klimber