RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You missed the part about a backup writer because their schedule is too busy to write everything. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
I actually worked on a team like that and, after a few days.....found out the guy didn't ACTUALLY have the program (MV) the game was being developed in!
Shaz
Shaz
And you can do it in a week, right?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I considered a team, but then I'd have to actually interact with people IRL. I mean really who does that? Besides I'm already a passable artist, wannabe scripter, and hack writer. I've even dabbled in noise that can be mistaken for music. Can I just clone me? That's way easier. :LZSexcite:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Shaz They actually offer you a whole week? I thought the only timetable they know is "now". But really it means sense, you have to finish before they give up on their project. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Is it? I thought I was saying I sucked at all of those just in various ways. Though at one point or another somebody has paid me literal money for all of them. Yeah I know right? I can't believe they'd do that either. That's what we call a poor life choice. :troll:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Wasn't meant in a negative way, just a joke

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Themuckamuck