RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Clearly you left it on the forum, which is why you're here chatting with us. :LZSwink:
Shaz
Shaz
No, no. What I find on the forum is procrastination. I don't need any more of that - I already have plenty.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
For a moment I thought you'll end the sentence with "...can't remember what the other eight things were"
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It's not about the destination your procrastination leads you to but the friends you made along the way. :LZSexcite:
Shaz
Shaz
Friends who will sympathise with me, no doubt, when I reach the end of my holidays and have achieved nothing :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
If by sympathy you mean problems with easily searched for solutions only to never offer thanks, or offering up low tier memes on profile posts... We've definitely got your back! :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
bgillisp
bgillisp
Your motivation must be with mine. Maybe the heroes of the light can find it for us?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
As a clearly obvious "hero" of light, I will most definitely enlist other "heroes" of light to help find it. :LZSgrin:
Shaz
Shaz
I'm glad we don't have to make a game where the heroes of light find everyone's motivation. They would never find it, because everyone would be too busy procrastinating to complete the game!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Apparently there's a little bit of "hero of light" in all of us, since we're all here. Truly we are all the heroes of a story that all of us are finding better things to do than write.... Wait this sounds a bit too philosophical <insert meme here>. There, that fixes it. No serious stuff here, that's just weird. :LZSskeptic:
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
"I have to go back to work soon. Why even bother starting now...*pout* :< " . - Pixelheart, everyday.
Shaz
Shaz
@ImaginaryVillain I don't think we're all here because we all have a little bit of 'hero of light' in us. I think we're all here looking for our motivation. If anyone finds them all, can you let the rest of us know?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephTucker