RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@standardplayer Sounds like it's only the likes keeping you warm if she's always cold. Really you're just farming likes to keep the both of you warm at that point. Very noble of you! :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Finnuval
Finnuval
@standardplayer which project.... Lol somehow it missed an entire word there lol
Finnuval
Finnuval
@ImaginaryVillain I dont care about houses, I care only about true power... The power that controls all :p
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Finnuval I left SOC. I hope it didn't die lol I doubt it, there were people joining when I left
Finnuval
Finnuval
Ah okay. So why you leave?
standardplayer
standardplayer
Eh, that's a DM conversation lol I wish things had been different, because I loved that project
Finnuval
Finnuval
Well if you wanna tell me you know where to find me and if you dont well thats ok too
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I leave for 15 minutes to get a shower and I come back to all this serious talk?! Wow... What is this? Regular threads? :LZSskeptic:
Finnuval
Finnuval
@ImaginaryVillain blue player so getting seriuos all of a sudden iis no surprise lol
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Can't have the peoples out of control, else they might get stuff done. As a person who loves prison decks, I can't let the people do that. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I thought the canon was Magic and like farming to support a family. You act like this is some sort of serious game developer forum. Pfft, that's just crazy talk! :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Nah, Magic is just the first two Arcs. Now in Arc 3, it gets sadder. You're gonna hate it, like the 3rd Arc of Rurouni Kenshin, only instead of being bad it's just less happy
Finnuval
Finnuval
*reaches for an umbrella *
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
We need 4 arcs because the thread has caught up to the manga. So we need a filler arc about tacos so the manga has time to write more arcs for the thread. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Finnuval you think I'd let you get away that easily? That's a DECOY umbrella!
Finnuval
Finnuval
Pulls yet another umbrella our of a place besst not mentioned on this thread for fear of moderation XD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Always have a spare :p
standardplayer
standardplayer
*Finnuval begins to float up with umbrella* "Oh no you don't!" *Grabs boot, begins floating, too* "I changed my mind, I'm afraid of heights!!"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowmasterfvs