RPG Maker Forums

Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Oh yeah, that definitely sounds like a "For the money" thing...
The Stranger
The Stranger
So, the main character is a bloke, and sparkly vamp is a girl? I imagine it's the same old crappy story though.
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
Yup. Curiosity got the better of common sense so I looked the changes up. According to the author, gender bending means they have different personalities yet everything plays out the same except the new ending. Which is basically reaction everyone with common sense had (dude-Bella becomes a vampire at the end of the book apparently).
I'm adding it to the list of things I wish I hadn't bothered to look up.
The Stranger
The Stranger
So how does the whole pregnancy thing work this time? She explained it away before with vampire venom or some such nonsense, so will it be a vampy egg inside the undead womb of the fem vamp? The whole story is just fanfic anyway.
  • Haha
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
None of that. Basically dude-Bella becomes a vampire a lot earlier in the story before that whole baby-vampire-possibility thing ever comes up.
I'm really hoping it just ends there because yeah, the plot just seems like the author writing fanfic of their own stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv
Stream will be live shortly! Feeling like doing some Minecraft instead of DK64 since it has been a bit! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VOGN1TE