RPG Maker Forums

Prescott
Prescott
The rough part is going to be the lighting, since the lighting engine I want to use seems to just not work anymore xP
The Stranger
The Stranger
You could always use picture overlays for lighting, that's what I'm doing for my game. Got tired of messing about with lighting plug-ins.
Chrisx994
Chrisx994
Lighting plug-ins can be such a pain. Picture overlay works tho
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Terrax Lighting still works and is free for commercial use, perhaps that will work for you. It's only real downside is how much it hates any notetags besides its own.
Prescott
Prescott
I was originally going to do overlays for lighting, but it would actually end up being more work because I have day and night for an open world game so instead of making a bunch of events and copying and pasting them around, I'd have to make custom light overlays for hundreds upon hundreds of maps that all look unique for day and night. NOT worth it lol.
Prescott
Prescott
I was going to use the Lighting and Time Editor from Feelzor but it's completely broken, so I'm instead going to use OcRam's.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After 5 days, it only need some more details, a few places to furnish and it's done.
I can start the eventing :3
(For the no travel jam)
I feel like I'm living in a ghost town.
Tried playing Panzer Dragoon Remake to fill the empty hole in my heart due to no Star Fox on Switch. Finished it with an even bigger hole. Nothing compares to Star Fox :'(
Is there not a police Character sprite for mv?
... finally, I think I'm making progress with this lookwise. and I even have custom ATB gauges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankh9z