RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Invoking the names of long dead social media platforms is the Internet version of attempting to summon dead gods. What is dead, thankfully died. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Not if this weird book I found in a run down basement that seems like bound in human skin and I have anything to say about it. I'm like three Latin phrases away from raising it.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Three Latin phrases you say? I know just the guy to help you with that!
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh that's it, I'm so sick of people giving this movie the credit for my story! I got AT MOST 10k from the first movie, and after that they cut me out. It's not a cursed book, it's just got a little human skin and a few souls bound to it, like I'm the only person who's ever done something wrong

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikochan