RPG Maker Forums

FleshToDust
FleshToDust
I love the first two seasons. Duelist Kingdom and Battle City.
The most broken plot convenience part though was when Yugi faces Arcana and Arcanas Dark Magic Curtain that let him play dark magician lets Yugi play Dark Magician when he's about to lose.

That Brain Control to take down Slifer though... That was pretty epic.
Reactions: MrKiwi
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
They lessen but never fully get away from made up effects(Card of Sanctity) as time goes on(5D's) because it adds dramatic tension.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@FleshToDust I would love to have that card in Duel Links, it would help get my Dark Magician :kaoswt:
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Also that little moment when Yami/Yugi wanted to surrender to Slifer and Kaiba was just: "You ain't loosing to anyone but me so get up" it was kinda touching :)
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Yeah it was. I have that moment where he wins against Slifer(and others) on my phone in mp3 format. Great little hits of nostalgia.
  • Love

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight