RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
As a Californian I identify as being in the next decade, and because we're all so delusional here... It's actually illegal here to discriminate against me for thinking that. :LZSskeptic: Yes, Californians are actually that stupid. :LZSexcite:
standardplayer
standardplayer
@ImaginaryVillain quick question, I don't live in California or near it, but do you mind if I vote in your local elections, anyway?
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I think it happened because people counted from 2000? Which means 2000-2009, 2010-2019 were two decades. I guess we're starting a new decade? But yea in this logic years should start from 0 which is wrong.
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
Perhaps somewhere in between we got teleported into an artificial world and the Indexing here starts from 0 instead of 1. No wonder my life events havent been triggering properly! :LZSlol:
standardplayer
standardplayer
I can confirm this. I actually come from a universe where 1 = false and 0 = true. Initializing anything is a nightmare.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chungagunga