RPG Maker Forums

Lemonrice
Lemonrice
Looking good. I really like the basic rtp modern tilesets. You might wanna re-check your perspective as some of the buildings have a different vanishing point while others have none at all (unless that is wip, then forget what i said) i like the depth you created with the blurry buildings in the back.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@Lemonrice I'm aware of the perspective issue, I'm not good at landscapes, I'll try to fix it. This technically is still W.I.P since there are some missing things such as the logo subtitle (cause I do things backwards and this is part 7 of my series)
Finnuval
Finnuval
Personally I think it could Also benefit from some more shadow but thats Just me. Love the overall design xD
Reactions: MrKiwi
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
I guess you are making the buildings and then edit it in a painting program? What are you using?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...
RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeback