RPG Maker Forums

Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
I think thats something you should decide yourself.
In the end you have to like your new name.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Pretty much what @Lornsteyn said. Your decision not ours. What do you feel fits you better and what is it you want to convey to us by means of your name? Thats all you need to consider xD
Kirri
Kirri
I'm more inclined to pick Kirri, but Kairuku sounds better :(
Finnuval
Finnuval
To me it both sounds 'weird' lol or at least near unpronouncable but if you feel Kirri fits better then that should be your choice... But you dont have to decide right now do you? So give it some more thought till you're sure xD
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
I can pronounce them without problems, different languages are a funny thing.^^
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Lornsteyn well i can actually pronounce them aswell lol the point I wanted to make however is that the sound of a name or word on an international site like this should be of little concern as about half wont know how to pronounce it, dont know what it means orr think it's a weird word xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! One of my Youtube videos got to 100 views (in 2 days)! This Youtube thing is great, it's like the profile posts except I get to annoy entertain more people at once! Now I just have to practice my "Leave a like and hit that Subscribe button" shilling technique. :LZSexcite:
Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv
Stream will be live shortly! Feeling like doing some Minecraft instead of DK64 since it has been a bit! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VOGN1TE