RPG Maker Forums

Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Only 100GB?? Yeesh, you'd think that these days they would have more space...Or is that typical for a Laptop?
Jenova
Jenova
Shaz
Shaz
Salesman talked me into getting one with a 100GB SSD hard drive, and a 1TB external hard drive "because it only takes 20 seconds to start up". Have regretted that decision ever since. On Wednesday, kitty "assisted" said external HDD from the desk to the floor and it no longer works. So I have to start over with just what's on the laptop until I decide on a more permanent solution.
BreakerZero
BreakerZero
As someone who got the wrong Mac for his anticipated expectation (largely for budget reasons, although I did ultimately manage to shoehorn the Catalina update) I know how it is to have the right setup and the wrong system for it. And twice as much considering the end of Windows 7 later this month, which is also why I will only support Windows 10 with any final release of my project.
Jenova
Jenova
Annnnd cant delete my previous comment, but change the MB to GB and we are good. LMAO-iwannacry
Shaz
Shaz
500MB of disk space was a lot, once upon a time
Jenova
Jenova
Yea, in like 1991. LOL.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I remember buying a PC once upon a time that had 1GB... it could run a whole village the salesman said... and back then it could...
Kes
Kes
I have a friend who bought a high end pc around 1983. It was considered state of the art. And had a hard disk capacity of 10 Mb. No, that is not a typo.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gintamalinhhonb