RPG Maker Forums

FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Info that I can use. I don't care about the lore.
Reactions: Zreine
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
I take a third option in which provides a witty and interesting tidbit about them, which may or may not be helpful with how to handle them...
Finnuval
Finnuval
I prefer the extended version but then again im heavy Into lore xxD
Chocopyro
Chocopyro
Actually, Mystic's option three tends to be the most preferable thing. Lore with hints to weaknesses, abilities, and perhaps a survival account that details the strategy they used to beat or escape from the creature. Doesn't need to be a novel of course. A pokedex entry might suffice. I could always fingure out the hard numbers through enough battles with them.
Chocopyro
Chocopyro
In other words, something written by adventurers, for adventurers.
Zreine
Zreine
So far it really seems to be a matter of personal taste. So I think maybe going for a mix a both should be the way to go. Like, having a more "lore base" short description, but under it having a more practical approach like; Weaknesses, strength and ability. That way those who like lore can read it, and those who like to go straight to the point can just skip it.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah, pretty much is personal taste and nothing else. I think having both is a good idea aslong as it doesnt become to cluttered xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi