RPG Maker Forums

MrKiwi
MrKiwi
If you need to kill something, then be me, but not your cats :kaoback: (stay away from them)
standardplayer
standardplayer
I'm not going to kill my cats, I don't need to stay away from them. I need to stay away from idiots with stupid things to say, they're the ones that need to be worried
  • Wow
Reactions: MrKiwi
Finnuval
Finnuval
I'll keep silent then 0-0
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
why the heck didn't they give you dem percocets!? kill a pharmacist and get yoself some percocets boy.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
(My own lower right jaw has been in increasingly tough-to-ignore pain and I've been taking increasingly inadvisable amounts of Tylenol to counter it. I don't think I have even 1% of the money I'd need for even the most basic, no frills dentistry, so I gotta hope that this isn't a dying tooth and that if it is, that it dies quickly without the pain getting too excruciating. Dentistry ain't an option.)
standardplayer
standardplayer
That's kind of what it was for me, I had not $$ and no insurance. On Jan 1st, my wife's insurance started covering me, that's the only reason I was able to go
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
my ex (who was well off) was able to pay out of pocket for major dental work for me back in 2015 or 2016 without which my mouth'd be a nightmare. my dad's insurance (which I'm still on cause reasons even though I'm 31) is excellent in every respect except for dental, where it's apparently utterly worthless.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Themuckamuck