RPG Maker Forums

CrowStorm
CrowStorm
I hope I get unbanned eventually, both because of reasons I'm sure every user here can understand, and because I considered many of the users there friends. I don't especially want to discuss who I've been mistaken for or why, but I did want it to make it clear that my banning over there was in fact COMPLETELY unrelated to my one day ban here.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
On RMN I was given one brief chance to prove that I was myself. Technically speaking, what was asked of me for that was easy. But in terms of principles and feelings, it felt intrusive in a way I couldn't accept. As for my shorter ban here, I was presumptuous and misunderstood this site's politics as being explicitly progressive as opposed to genuinely apolitical. It's a mistake I certainly won't make again.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
I got banned too from RMN, so I feel you. I got banned though for more right-leaning views, so I guess RMN is more left leaning imo.
CrowStorm
CrowStorm
Thanks. I'm gunshy on the topic of politics here period, but I will say that this is the first time I've ever gotten in trouble for being too far left, and wouldn't even have been the tenth time I'd gotten in trouble for being too far right. *shrug*
bgillisp
bgillisp
Don't feel too bad. I got suspended from work once when I was way younger as I misunderstood a policy. You just have to take it in stride, learn from it, and show you have learned and people will forget and forgive. That job did as I did learn, and I stayed on to finish that year there.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U_do_Dad_Jokes