RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
mlogan
When I’m in that situation, I remind myself that if I am feeling lead to give, I need to give and I have done what I need to on my part. What they do with the money is on them.
The Stranger
The Stranger
It doesn't matter whether she was bsing you or not, what matters is you did what you thought to be right. I think that not helping one another, because we judge those in need of aid as untrustworthy scumbags who just need to stop being drug addicted layabouts, is a big problem in society. Don't let the tricksters and liars stop you from helping others. :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
@mlogan beat me to it. lol. It's too easy to justify why you shouldn't help someone else, especially if it will hinder you.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
I'm one of those people who gives all her money away then wonders why she's broke. ^^; I've helped out people who have really harmed me in the past (after the fact).........I still have no regrets. They get to own their part in this. I know I did what's just. That's how I live by.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@PixeLockeT You sound like a good soul. I hope you never change. :)
Nenen
Nenen
I aspire to be that way.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi