RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Sounds like my Ps3. Sadly I stopped playing Atelier at around Sophie as it felt like the game was geared towards experts only who knew how to min/max everything, especially if you wanted to beat the main story.
BurningOrca
BurningOrca
I don't like to read this as I really want to play Sophie aswell, but am not one of those who know how to min/max everything. I just want to play the game.
I first didn't expect them to release an Atelier this year, because of Fairy Tail, but as they do 1 at least every year I now expect them to port Sophie and Firis aswell to the Switch still this year.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Ryza is after Sophie in the list so maybe they improved? I felt it started with Escha when they started to do this myself.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.
dEj6ha4.png

WIP :)
Added some cliffs / walls / roofs to the tilesheet and am currently working on roof objects to make them prettier and more variable. And of course, windows and doors that fit to the game's style.
I also adjusted the grass color but i have some issues with my display, so if it looks weird, please let me know :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yatsuzuka_Kou