RPG Maker Forums

PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Nah, I kind of like that someone using a pic of Freddy Kruger turns out to be quite kind and stable minded, instead of a dream haunting, pedophilic psychopath.... even if they are a bit eccentric.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
Then again.... it does kind of suck when they use a pic of Jesus or some other figure commonly associated with good or benevolent virtues and then they turn out to be an ass... and a pedo. :/ Ah well, its the internet of things, whatcha gunno do?
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when people change their avatar constantly and I can never tell who I'm talking to without reading the username.
Nectar
Nectar
I don't really pay any attention to that lols, I agree with constant avatar changes, that's quite annoying.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Oh my! Then neither of you would like me then...I have the tendency to do just that. :kaoswt2:
Blinn
Blinn
You're not alone.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
What... what kind of personality does my avatar convey?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConcretePirate