RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
is that a whole battler sheet for sideview, or just a single image for frontview?
bgillisp
bgillisp
That sounds about right though, as full body art costs like $50 or so per actor from what I've seen, and most battlers (static) will be about the same work.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
It's times like this that I'm glad I'm decent enough in the art department. Now if only I could be so in music programs department. XD Good luck with the funds raising.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lemme get one of them kidneys!
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Best I can do is $65 for the kidney.
callmedan
callmedan
They said it’s about $260000 for a kidney on the black market. But it’s illegal though XD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@callmedan there might be a coupon for that though
  • Haha
Reactions: l8rose

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austejafeja