RPG Maker Forums

PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
I lost all of my original games, including my first game I ever made, long ago when my computer back then died. I know the pain. I was heartsick for months afterwards.
Mordridakon
Mordridakon
I didn't think to back up because I barely got past the opening segment, which took sixteen maps and 20 hours to create. It was shaping up to be a great game too! :frown: NEVER AGAIN!
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
I guess it means one thing! Take what you learned with that and make it even better next time!
Mordridakon
Mordridakon
I'm not going to redo exactly what was lost. I'm going to sleep on what game I'm going to do. I'll back up nightly for the time being. I'll also know to quit RPGMaker when windows update starts slowing down my computer.
GoodSelf
GoodSelf
This happened to me a week ago, luckily I had a 5 day old backup. Moral of the story is it can happen to anyone, so we need to back up our projects daily!
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Mordridakon I'm so sorry friend, it could happen to any of us. I hope you keep it moving though! And backup, backup, backup!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For whatever reason I just cant get into the Links Awakening remake even though I know its miles better than the original in almost all regards
Rough Draft. 2nd Video Scene
My new animated paths are beautiful, and look fantastic next to my improved lake/river maps. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marascalchi