RPG Maker Forums

gstv87
gstv87
if a group of witnesses does show up, you tell them "I'm religion-fluid"..... and please record their expressions, that's something I'd love to see lol
The Stranger
The Stranger
Don't they usually come to your door? They don't seem to bother people here anymore. The most you see them doing is just standing on the street and waiting for people to approach them first. Not sure if they were told they couldn't annoy people anymore, or if it's something they decided to do on their own accord. Oh, we still get loads of junk mail from them, though.
Poryg
Poryg
They don't come at my door. They stand on the streets, but approach people there. Fun fact though, Jehova is in Czech the same name for how Jews call God, yet Jehova's witnesses will deny being Jews. :D
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Poryg have you taken any time to consider how Scientology might benefit you? I could bring over my E-Meter and get a quick Thetan reading. I've got some pamphlets you might like to read, as well
Poryg
Poryg
Czech republic is from 81% atheist. It's not without reason.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes
Take THREE seconds to watch my freakin plugin video clip and just be proud of me, forum/Dad!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v3r0xys