RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
*goes back to making checks so events don't go through each other*
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Thats ridiculous, I remeber someone saying something like: "The star symbol in tilesets is to set them above the character..." like... hello? Its obviously to mark my favorite tiles, people can be really weird...
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Those are probably the same people who try to say Priority isn't to show how much you either like or dislike an event in relation to characters. I don't know about you, I make some pretty cool events, so they're definitely "above characters" in my estimation. :LZSexcite:
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Indeed! Lets say you have a custom character creator event, of course its above characters! People really don't understand how this engine works :distrust:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Exactly, which is why I don't get why people suggest Common Events. These events are clearly above characters, there's nothing "common" about them at all. That would be below characters, and really who needs something that's below characters? :LZSskeptic:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrKiwi
Wavelength
Wavelength
Don't forget that "Break Loop" is a powerful event command only to be used when you want to quit your 9 to 5 job to work on your game full-time.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Exactly, maybe some of "same as characters" could exist... and also, why is it an option to give your events a relationship with actors? Why should I relate Event-13 with Harold to allow it to work? It makes no sense... is it meaning that all events should be depending of an actor? Thats actorism! Events can be whatever they want, they don't need actors to tell them what to be!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@Wavelength It's official, "Break Loop" is now the official "Fight Club" option of RPG Maker. I don't need any pesky 9-5 loops defining my life, no! It's all caffeine, eventing and adventurous plugins for me! :LZSexcite:

@MrKiwi Shhh, they're very sensitive about that here. Actor/Event shipping is serious business! :LZSskeptic:
  • Haha
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Oh... I see. I'll sneak out slowly... like a kiwi vanishing in the woods on New Zeland...
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Definitely a solid plan, if Twitter hears you are against shipping they'll impotently complain at you or something. Or worse, they'll proceed to spend hours telling you about why Harold is clearly only right for Event 14, and how their ship name is Harvent 14 or other such nonsense. :LZSskeptic:
  • Haha
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Aaah! Of course, events are only conditional interests for the main characters, what a cruel society! Mark my words, I'll be back with my army... if we manage to cross the pacific ocean...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gestsuka-P