RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
At least it wasn't spent as "I forgot to close the program" or "I keep it open all time" or "I just use it to listen to a music in the loop" as I did.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Do you mean to say I'm supposed to close MV before watching Youtube videos?! All of my "experience" down the drain... :kaoswt:
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Lol let's all admit that we have left the program opened from times to times while watching youtube. You know... we intend to work on our project(s) but we ended up procrastinating too much on youtube

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickcola15