RPG Maker Forums

TheoAllen
TheoAllen
At least it wasn't spent as "I forgot to close the program" or "I keep it open all time" or "I just use it to listen to a music in the loop" as I did.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Do you mean to say I'm supposed to close MV before watching Youtube videos?! All of my "experience" down the drain... :kaoswt:
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Lol let's all admit that we have left the program opened from times to times while watching youtube. You know... we intend to work on our project(s) but we ended up procrastinating too much on youtube
Mordridakon
Mordridakon
I work on my game while listening to Youtube in the background.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, finally posted some images to Twitter that I meant to post last year... Better late than never, right?
Just going to leave this here. :LZSexcite:
Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
Asthma has been getting worse because I can't get my paws on a brown (preventer) inhaler. Been without one for over a week now. Struggling to breathe sucks.
I'm wondering, what if I took the time to make a Bee Hive mirco-biome. It sounds cute, and be a home to that hornet monster, but would anyone actually use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sinnott