RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
If I only didn;t have the worst accent on earth >.<
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Finnuval
Finnuval
My Dutch is fine, thank you xD My English is like all Dutch accents... Horrible :(
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Is that how it sounds?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Pretty much...just a lot lower lol But she is right haha We all hate our accent when we speak English (though I hope mine isn;t as bad as hers lol)
Finnuval
Finnuval
I actually hate it so much I tend to switch to a Scottish accent whenever I need to speak English xD
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Ah yes, that would work perfectly for a medieval game. I can imagine a voice actor with a Scottish accent for a merchant or a blacksmith in a village in the country side.
Finnuval
Finnuval
That's true I guess. For me it's just an escape from my own horrible accent lol
Lilly
Lilly
I watch a lot of scottish tv shows, so I might switch to that accent everynow and then...
Finnuval
Finnuval
Hardest part is to stop speaking in that accent once you start... Rolls of the tongue rather easy xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azer