RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Wow... hmm I don't know if I should say "good for you" or be sorry.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol just blowing off steam. PSA: If you need help, you only need sympathy as long as you're willing to get help. You don't get to have problems, know you have problems, blame your problems for your actions, and then not try fix your problems. If you have problems and refuse to seek help, you're the same as someone who doesn't have problems, but is still acting that way
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
As long as your fine and well, it's all good.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh yes, I feel much better right now. Thank you for the comments ^^ Interacting with a rational person helps to bring me back down lol, Ugh I love being married but there are some times where I'm like "Oh....oh God....this is my forever, now...."
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Ohh yeah I totally understand. I don't want to scare anyone, but I had my class on inheritance law and family law and there are some really messed up cases...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
copicmarkers