RPG Maker Forums

The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Is six a lot? Are you complaining or are you hyped? I cant tell
GhostJenson
GhostJenson
I don't think it's complaining. I think it's more of the task being overwhelming lol six exteriors, especially when parallaxing is not an easy task said and done. Also, larger maps? Hmm lol
cabfe
cabfe
That's your choice, though.
Prescott
Prescott
I'm EXCITED! :D
There are 3 larger cities and 3 smaller towns that are at the base of mountains.
I'm not parallaxing for this project though because the goal was to make it kind of look like an SNES Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest game.
Kes
Kes
Just how many towns does your game have? It seems like a lot, but I don't think I've ever seen the numbers.
Prescott
Prescott
@Kes 33, 4 of them are large cities.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So... I work for 8 hours a day, but apparently I'm "too noisy" for people staying home all day and I need to be quiet or they will escalate things. o_O People be dumb.
Had no time to work more on my Redwood tiles yesterday and no time yet still today--But! Somehow found time to make sit health potion props.
Today I learned that George Washington was not the first president of my country, and that there were technically over a dozen presidents before him. My own ignorance astounds me, I mean it always does but the sheer scope of this revelation astounds me. I guess George Santayana really was quite astute when he said:
Currently enjoying FF7 Remake :biggrin:
Day 753: I think im just about ready to finish the planning stage of my game creation and actually start to make it :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyuKino