RPG Maker Forums

MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Cool! Is the game good? I've heard of it but never played it. All I know is that it's free-to-play, which makes me think it's designed to suck money out of you.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@MechScapeZH I like it, it might get boring from time to time, playing it with friends make it way better tho. So its an online yugioh game (there's a pc version on steam, and a mobile version on play store, both free) where you can duel npc's or other players with decks of your own... :)
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
Oh, awesome! I've been a big Yu-Gi-Oh player since I was little.

I don't really play PvP- is there a Story Mode?
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Sweet. Had a blast with Duel Links for a while but eventually I started feeling pressure to put a lot of hours into the events to get special cards but I just don't have that kind of time. I prefer to play games at my own pace. That's one reason MMO's are a no go for me.

@MechScapeZH No story mode. You just battle different people in the city if I recall and then do pvp.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I've considered getting into Duel Links but I havent played Yugioh since... well since the God Cards part of the anime was airing. I'm a bit intimidated by all the new mechanics I've never seen/heard of like tuners and XYZ
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
@FleshToDust Ah. ...Well, I'm out then, haha.
@The Mighty Palm It's not that difficult, honestly. All the new cards play off the rules that you already know.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightburnz