RPG Maker Forums

PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
I don't mind robust mechanics, but this seemed like a mechanics and info dump instead of a RPG (which typically feeds you these things slowly as it goes along..........in relativity to the plot unfolding)............plus a lot of the main characters are totally insufferable (except Gordo, I liked him).
Neo Soul Gamer
Neo Soul Gamer
You hit the nail on the head regarding mechanics and how they should be gradually introduced to the player. That was the main problem I had with this game.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Watched for 10 minutes but there's a lot of bad vibes. No reason to go so hard on people. If that's your jam though go for it.
Neo Soul Gamer
Neo Soul Gamer
I respect your opinion @FleshToDust , but if you got bad vibes from that and consider that "hard"... You need thicker skin dude. Sorry you took it to heart. If you're offended by my aggression and cursing, I totally understand. Either way, the video still has constructive criticism, suggestions, bugs, and other feedback that several viewers have already shown their appreciation for.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Why do I need thicker skin? It's not like it was my game getting trashed. I just don't think it's constructive. A soft tongue will have devs more willing to see your point of view but one laced with poison will turn away devs. If you want them to consider your criticism, being harsh won't get you there.
Neo Soul Gamer
Neo Soul Gamer
Well, you didn't watch the full video, so yeah. I wouldn't say that I've said anything constructive in the first 10 minutes. Again, that's totally fair. But maybe you should check the comments. Because clearly, there are people who disagree with you.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
That's how the world works. People agree, they disagree.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?
Not going to lie, now that business is picking up again after the whole pandemic lockdown.... these 50+ hour work weeks are really slowing down game dev work. It's a good thing I have basically no life, else I'd never have time to do this. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr