RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
@Elliot404 I've seen compilations of these, which one are you referencing? The most popular recent one is probably that girl with the big glasses who looks 12 and 20 at the same time. @The Stranger lol some people live in a box, I swear. A box with very good internet, apparently XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
I watched a SorrowTV video in which some random girl on Facebook was begging her 'friends' for money because it was her birthday. Don't ask for gifts. Gifts are given because other people want to give them, you should never expect or demand them. Oh, and definitely don't do it online, it just makes you look like even worse.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I love SorrowTV! Yeah comps of stuff like that are just fascinating to me, although too much of them gets me angry. I love watching reddit comps, r/entitledparents videos are definitely up there for me
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, some of the stuff I've seen on his vids has left me in a foul mood. I struggled to get through the anti-vaxxer compilation. lol. My favourite videos are the Niceguys and Nicegirls ones.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah, the AV stuff is mind-blowing. Just awful, awful people, who's kids face such an unrealistic risk that shouldn't exist any longer. I. love. r/niceguys and nice girls!!! I especially love the fake 'and everyone clapped' or 'i defended a girl and she dumped her boyfriend for me' stories!!!!
Elliott404
Elliott404
@standardplayer yes, that one. The nerve of this woman lol. I'm more surprised that her "fans" keep supporting her despite her bullying.
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Elliott404 Yeah, that's some first-class entitlement, right there XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
It's a girl, what do you expect? xD Twitch has, or did have, a fair few streamers who didn't seem to do anything other than look pretty\sexy for the camera. @standardplayer Did you watch Sorrow's video about Amouranth being kicked out of her GYM because she was streaming from there? xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
Im watching it now, wow this girl is lying through her teeth. LOL she said 'I'm not recordng' and he's like...we're watching the stream now
The Stranger
The Stranger
When they finally just demand she leaves, she says 'it's because I'm white.' xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
I'm at that part right now!!!! OMG
The Stranger
The Stranger
Not sure how she got from being asked to leave because the owners want to protect the privacy of their other customers to 'it's because I'm white!' xD Oh, and if you listen to what that other woman says to her, the boss, this isn't even the first time she's been caught recording in there.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Yeah, I really don't understand people who LIE when the evidence is right there!! And continue to lie after they have no chance! When I worked at a grocery, I caught a guy taking a bag of cranberries, opening it, eating some and putting em back. He was all "I didn't steal! Check the cameras, I'll knock your teeth out!" Nah bro, not checking the cameras is your only hope, here XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
LMAO! Nothing says innocent quite like jumping straight to threats of violence. xD 'I did nothing wrong! I'll f*ck you up, bruv!'
standardplayer
standardplayer
Lol yeah, not gonna lie, he was huge. I'm glad he backed down. I've trained in a couple of martial arts, I'll tell you right now, a real dojo lets you know you aren't superman XD If he was untrained, I'm sure I'd have been fine. But I've been taught not to assume stuff like that, he easily had 8 inches and 20 extra pounds of straight muscle.
The Stranger
The Stranger
The first rule of fight club - don't participate in fight club if you don't have to. xD No matter your training, something can always go wrong, and that could wind up with you being seriously hurt or even dead.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Oh gosh, the gym streamer... I watched her through Pewds video about twitch's double standards. Ugh.. I loved the part where the gym manager showed the stream to her face, and called her liar. Gurl... Just record at the wall where you wouldn't record anyone! It's not that hard!! I know she's not stupid enough to not realize she was at fault, ppl like her just want attention at any cost.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Exactly. Before I trained I was very confrontational and likely going to eventually get beaten to death. Almost NONE of the people I trained with had the look of someone who knew what they were doing. When I was in 3rd or 4th grade, I got my first taste of martial arts. A kid named Daniel made me look like a chump!! His parents were Judo instructors, and he basically handled me like a postal worker
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Elliott404 Yeah, Twitch loves its double standards. People like her probably bring in quite a bit of money, so who cares about community standards and other such things. xD Isn't twitch a gaming site? Wasn't this one of the reasons why people got all bent out of shape over these random cam girls being there? I don't know, I don't really keep up to date with all the drama online.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djsete