RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Both the Earth and Sun? lol. That's quite the ambition they have there. I think they took the whole 'aim for the stars' saying a bit too literal. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
Whoa.... that's a pretty lofty claim! In my country, there are currently people claiming they are 'sovereign citizens'. Long and short: they believe in having rights, but that laws don't apply to them. For example they get pulled over in the million YT vids they record, they tell the officer 'I'm not driving. I'm traveling.'
The Stranger
The Stranger
@standardplayer yeah, they seem to believe they're entitled to the benefits of society without needing to adhere to its laws. They also seem to think spouting gobbledygook at police officers will prevent them from being arrested.
standardplayer
standardplayer
My brother is just a few steps away from one. He got a ticket and asked the judge...in court......"Your honor, how can you prove that your laws apply to me?" ....smh...... @Kuro DCupu my only question is this: are they accepting new members? I'd LOVE to rule the Earth, and I'm like, super cool with the Sun
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
@standardplayer not much information about it right now. They claimed they were established years ago and already have support from over 54 country (mostly Europe). Truthfully, I'm a bit insecure because I live in the same city.
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
Probably anyone in their faction are related to some king?
The descendants of the Romanov still exist with claim on Russia, they lurking around on some island waiting for their time, also founded by some unimportant countrys.
Even in germany we have someone who claims the emperor title.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz