RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
What's this real job stuff? Who does that? It's all just indie developers and dreamers here, there's no life outside of RPG Maker. Silly! :LZSwink:
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well, somebody here needs to be able to defend us with all those pirates stealing our games and assets out there! :LZYcool:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well if anybody makes a game about the forums, you're our Phoenix Wright character. This dubious extreme honor may event get you to the player's main party. :LZSexcite:
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Haha, I actually quite like the idea of a game about the forums lol.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It would be pretty amusing, though I kind of get the feeling some people here wouldn't take a parody all that well. You'd probably have to pick and choose who you used very carefully. Obviously all of us who just BS in the status updates wouldn't care. In fact you should probably make their class get more powerful with more likes. :LZSwink: But others well... Er... Maybe?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah, there would always be some people who don't take jokes too kindly. That alone is enough for me not to create such a game, even for fun. I mean... as a moderator I think I shouldn't lol.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Haha probably not. Or at the very least you'd have to individually talk to people beforehand about each joke involving them, then get the okay. Kind of sad really, I think it would be a lot less funny at that point.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U_do_Dad_Jokes