RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Is it an actual thing? I've only ever heard it used when people mock furries.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh it's a thing. A sad, complex internet rabbit hole XD
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
@The Stranger I'd recommend watching "Down the Rabbit Hole" on Sonichu. Theres way more to it than it being a furry thing. It's a travesty of a comic without a doubt but the circumstances surrounding it are a bit sad and complicated.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
@standardplayer ever heard of YIIK? Same horrible writing and angry "misunderstood" author but without the guilt of mocking a mentally unwell individual.
standardplayer
standardplayer
You don't have to mock a mentally unwell individual to experience this. It's a horrible comic. Saying it isn't would honestly be mocking the individual.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Been seeing a few videos on YT about a book called 'Empress Theresa', none of them have a positive thing to say about it. Not only is the book itself supposed to be bad, but there's a lot of drama surrounding the author.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new animated paths are beautiful, and look fantastic next to my improved lake/river maps. :LZSexcite:

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordAwesome