RPG Maker Forums

KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
My ban ends on April 4th, but hopefully I can get it revoked beforehand.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
Another possibility is that I could be one of my haters trolling me. I know lavendersiren may have had a bone to pick with me after the incident last year...
bgillisp
bgillisp
I'd say let it go until April 4th myself. Work on the game until then. No need to risk making things worse.
Ksi
Ksi
Um, no. Stick the ban out, there won't be an appeal.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Remember, you can do everything right on your end, and still lose. That's life. Just use the time to make your game instead and go back when it expires.

Plus if you obsess too much in trying to be 'right' here, you can make it worse easily.
Ksi
Ksi
I can also assure you that unless YOU are lavendersiren, there's absolutely NO CHANCE that she did this and you shouldn't cast accusations of this sort in public like you have, deliberately to throw hate on others names. You were the one who caused that incident last year by giving a homophobic review to her game made for a Gay Pride event. Kindly just stop being a jerk about nothing.
Ksi
Ksi
Just to set the record straight in case people see this and think that an innocent person somehow deserved to get name-shamed for something.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Let's try to forget all of that. Wait until April 4th, you'll be back over there and life will go on. Let's try to avoid the drama in the community (which is one of the forum rules btw).
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
About the review last year. People have been misunderstanding it. When I went into it, I did not expect it to be a gay game. (Not in a derogatory sense, just saying how it is) I expected it to be a visual novel type game with multiple branching paths and endings. Nothing in the game-page designated it as being from a gay pride event, which is usually the case from games developed from an event.
KrimsonKatt
KrimsonKatt
I was just surprised by the content, and may have worded my review in a way that may have been homophobic. To be 100% truthful, while I am heavily against some aspects of the LGBT, I also DON'T believe in any extreme views like "gays are going to hell" and "gay is a sin." Being gay is not a choice. (Despite the fact that I can be repressed) Get over it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while you're at it.
Wanted to post a video of location i've finished but it doesn't work...
The game jam has done a lot of good in actually kicking my butt into action. I've even gotten over my crippling hatred of mapping thanks to it! :LZSexcite:

(Okay, there's also schoolwork forcing me to get on the computer, but I like to give credit where credit is due.)
Decided to start working on my second biome/area...

I'm sure I'll end up hating and changing things a whole lot over the next week. :LZSexcite:
I feel bad sometimes around others, I hate, and I mean HATE being touched, and I know they don't know I hate it so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiive