RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
The videos of them having their time wasted are fun though.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
What do you mean with irs scammers? I have something in mind but not sure if I'm correct
The Stranger
The Stranger
People who pretend to be from the government\tax office who try to convince their victims to give them money by making them believe they owe taxes. There are other forms of phone scams too, such as telling their victims that they're from Microsoft or some such, then convincing them to hand over total control of their PC.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I wonder if there are similar scams here? We don't have the IRS, but we do have the Inland Revenue.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You should check out he's a hacker who streams messing with scammers. It's basically hilarious. :LZSlol:
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
Ah, yeah okay that's what I thought. Around here in the more rural areas scammers do come to your house, posing as people of the Internet company and demand access to your home for some shady reason.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
[ Your post has been blocked, please introduce your password to unlock it ]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic