RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha i never go bankrupt. I do go for the long-term play though so I either die real Quick or I take forever but end-up steam Rolling the map lol I loved those cinematics though!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Really want to play Warhammer Total War, but I know my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it. Bought it for really cheap in a sale. Looks so good.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Medieval 2 total war is still my favorite. It also had agent videos (though they aren't as funny as Shogun...)
Third Age Total War Mod for M2 is really good.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Warhammer total war is fun if you like Warhammer and arent to much of a historical accuracy person lol I personally enjoy three kingdoms a lot too
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
@Finnuval are any of the total wars "historically accurate?"
I feel like there are way too many liberties being taken for it to claim that.

Not to say I dont love those liberties. It's fun stuff and I love the Hollywood spartan armor and knights wearing gothic plate in 1066 ^^
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Mighty Palm haha no, none of them are but warhammer does take it away from reality a step further (and i dont mean Just by the setting obviously lol). Three kingdoms does the same by the way with hero units, etc xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Stranger admit it, you just wanna play as a Vampire and conquer the world :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
@The Mighty Palm They're loosely based on historical periods. They try to include major historical events, but I wouldn't take my history from those games.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
What? Nooo Three Kingdoms is totally accurate, totally. The book (which is 100% historically accurate and contains no exaggerations) says Lu Bu was as strong as a hundred men.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Finnuval I do! I really, really do! I want to command armies of zombies, Grave Guards, and other Vampire Count units. I can relive my late teen years of playing with Warhammer minatures, only it'll be better. xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
The visuals of three kingdoms is stunning though so who cares for accuracy xD
@The Stranger wouldve been funny if you had stopped that comment at 'I can relive my teen years' xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
@The Mighty Palm I got all my info of the Three Kingdoms from Dynasty Warriors, which are also 100% historically accurate. Lu Bu could really kill 1000+ men, and frequently did. He was also so strong that he could shrug off a blade to the gut and keep on fighting. Can you play as the Yellow Turbans in Three Kingdoms Total War?
Finnuval
Finnuval
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
@Finnuval and can the Zhangs use sorcery to fight the coalition like they actually historically did?
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Mighty Palm haha no sadly they chose not to be that accurate xD though some skills would make one think there is some magic going on :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
If all all of the women aren't wearing skimpy outfits and wielding nonsensical weapons, I'm gonna be pissed. You need to maintain historical accuracy after all. :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
I wonder how they incorporated Three Kingdoms characters? In other Total War gaames, people were just depicted as generic general units, or as simple portraits within cities and menus, but you can't do that for the Three Kingdoms because the characters play such a huge role in those stories.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I think all males should be clean shaven too, body wax preferably and very intune with their female companion warriors... I mean historical accuracy is important and all that :p
Finnuval
Finnuval
@The Stranger in three kingdoms they took characters even further then in warhammer (hero units). I personally like it xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
Apart from Guan Yu. Guan Yu without a mighty beard simply isn't Guan Yu; even that huge statue of him in China has a majestic beard.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight