RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
I hear you. I catch myself sometimes having this odd feeling that I'll do something differently 'next time', but I find myself thinking about it as though I get some kind of do over. I dunno, it's weird.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Just load an earlier save game. Wait a minute, what do you mean WHAT save game?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoicwitch