RPG Maker Forums

cabfe
cabfe
What kind of game? What genre, platform, etc.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
If I remember right, it was on multiple platforms, but I remember seeing it on an xbox 360, I think. It's been a lot of years. If I remember right it was either First Person shooter or Third person shooter. Portal 2's "Perpetual Testing Initiative" has a throwaway line in reference to the game. About people forming adventuring parties and smashing through the hull of the satellite into the vacuum of space.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
The game's plot was centered around the mystery of waking up in this high tech place and not knowing what was going on or why... and revealing that plot as you went along. The twist was kind of a let down, but I remember the gameplay itself being a pretty amazing spectacle of debris and people flying across skyboxes as part of normal gameplay due to the gravity thing.
TheNewSon
TheNewSon
Is it SOMA? I haven't played it but Frictional Games often comes up with characters waking up in weird places without memories... and remembering stuff as they explore further.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i want to make videogame, though i am burned out on games with RPG elements, but the only gamedev tool i know how to use is rpg maker. :/
Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommyelliott