RPG Maker Forums

cabfe
cabfe
What kind of game? What genre, platform, etc.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
If I remember right, it was on multiple platforms, but I remember seeing it on an xbox 360, I think. It's been a lot of years. If I remember right it was either First Person shooter or Third person shooter. Portal 2's "Perpetual Testing Initiative" has a throwaway line in reference to the game. About people forming adventuring parties and smashing through the hull of the satellite into the vacuum of space.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
The game's plot was centered around the mystery of waking up in this high tech place and not knowing what was going on or why... and revealing that plot as you went along. The twist was kind of a let down, but I remember the gameplay itself being a pretty amazing spectacle of debris and people flying across skyboxes as part of normal gameplay due to the gravity thing.
TheNewSon
Is it SOMA? I haven't played it but Frictional Games often comes up with characters waking up in weird places without memories... and remembering stuff as they explore further.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've heard a lot of dumb stuff in my time, but I just had someone contact me via FB. Just so they could tell me they know the most about the pandemic because they have ties to a crime family. I guess for some people 2 + 2 really adds up to 5. :LZSwink:
My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BottleCap