RPG Maker Forums

marsatche
marsatche
All of these. Also during battle, you gargle with it and then spray it onto your ally so they can heal
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
I always imagined it in a cool way, you shattered the potion bottle with your bare hand as the liquid inside poured on your body and healed your wound. But it looks dumb when you imagine you throw the potion and it shattered on your ally's head just to heal them...
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Hmm, I'd go with drinking the potion. Throwing the potion at someone just makes me think of bar fights where people throw bottles at each other (in anime, not real life, although...)
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
Mmm, drinking does make sense. It just feel out of place or inapropriate to do in mid battle. Also what if you had too much drink but you need those wound healed?
standardplayer
marsatche
marsatche
I like the idea of throwing them as well, just to give your rival within the team some decent pain before the HP comes back to normal. It's just the butthole's way of doing it.

Also if they're so into going past boundaries what limits them to consuming just one per each turn?
standardplayer
standardplayer
Considering most classic RPG's have battle participants literally waiting their turn, and standing quietly until it comes... XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lguruji206