RPG Maker Forums

The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
I guarantee there are people who would marry anyone. Like people who would marry rocks if they thought the rocks liked them back.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
Guess I just find it strange that "it'd be cooler if someone could like me who would help develop on the indie studio with me as a co-op leaders of the place".............would be considered me not being forgiving and/or too demanding. It's strange. (to me) XD
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well their lost. I fail to get their logic. Women that are into gamedev = too unforgiving and demanding? I'm missing a couple of steps in the reasoning lol.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
They argued women with ambition and want a career period are this way. I was like oh I'm definitely family oriented, I just think it'd be neat to make games together, but that triggered something in them and they started acting like a victim. It was indeed strange and hurt my brain, cause no logic.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
It's useless to argue with that kind of people.
Shaz
Shaz
lol - that's like saying career women don't get married. I know lots of married women who were career women first. Maybe lazy men don't want to marry career women because they feel intimidated or are reminded of their laziness, but that's probably a good thing for the woman.
KazukiT
KazukiT
A man that can't appreciate a woman with goals and dreams are not worth it. Those are the people who need to go out and get their own hobby or find their purpose in life.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I am simply amazed by the stupidity of it...
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Finnuval Well it's the internet, the place of infinite freedom, so you'll find the most intelligent and brilliant stuff, but you'll also find the most stupid stuff that exist haha.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are there examples of MV games that emulate retro graphics? By that I mean 8x8 or 16x16 tiles, a smaller resolution and scaled up screen
Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zack4568