RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Looking good :)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Thanks! I'm really trying to work on my weak points, meaning my graphical aesthetic sense. Trying to design things simple, functional, and elegant at the same time.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Got a good feel to it, stuff's easy to read and in logical places.
Finnuval
Finnuval
What @ImaginaryVillain said. Only thing is the color... It's not the most pleasing to the eyes... But that's prolly Just me xD
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Finnuval Characters and background are placeholders lol, don't worry about it haha. As for the dark blue/slightly purple windows, that's one of my favorite color, that's why I went with it. But yeah, it will match will the background once I get to that part. Just a placeholder instead of the full black background.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@ImaginaryVillain Thanks! I really tried to think this game through and struggled for a while for where to put stuff in the menu haha
Kes
Kes
Sadly your image does not come up for me, just a fiddly little icon thingy. Where did you host it?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Kes Weird, it's from one of my tweet. Can you see the image in my previous profile post? If so, embedded tweets might be less buggy than images hosted on twitter.
Kes
Kes
I've seen embedded tweets in the past, so it must be images hosted on twitter that cause the problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelvinkas