standardplayer
standardplayer
That's what I'm going to call beans from now on
a_a
a_a
ew chili
standardplayer
standardplayer
See now ya'll are crazy, I LOVE me some chili. And on a hot dog??? Trying to make me go to sonic or Dairy Queen this very moment XD
Reactions: a_a
a_a
a_a
if you go to sonic or dairy queen for chili i have some serious concerns for you bro
standardplayer
standardplayer
Whoa....did you just get high and mighty about....chili? I mean I know it's the internet but....
  • Haha
a_a
a_a
chili is much bigger of a deal than you think kind sir. i mean its still awful but one must be careful where they chill the chili.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh my, I didn't realize you had a golden colon! I wouldn't eat Wendy's, either. Alas, I'm just a low-income scumbag with a vanilla colon (default, I know) so I gotta get my chili at Wendy's or DQ.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lguruji206