RPG Maker Forums

jkweath
jkweath
I agree too, but it seems like a lot of people would disagree on Steam Achievements. I recall seeing a game from Aldorlea that had a *nasty* negative review because an achievement wouldn't work.

I didn't implement steam achievements with my latest game, but I don't think it's impacted sales. Achievements won't even work until a game's hit a certain player count anyway, and most of my games haven't hit that count.
gstv87
gstv87
funny this popping up today, as I was having troubles with Steam yesterday.
apparently, you can't log in offline for some reason..... you have to log in online, to then go offline.
becaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaussssssssssssssse................... reasons, apparently.
because, that's how a smart software designer would design something like that.... because.... well, logic obviously.
Ami
Ami
y're not alone,me too.
tale
tale
Sometimes I want to play games from Steam offline.
Games that don't require to login an account to play.
Are DRM-free games don't count for Steam extras?
bgillisp
bgillisp
Nope, you're not alone. I honestly could care less in the end.
MechScapeZH
MechScapeZH
I couldn't care less as well.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
I agree with you but you are def in the minority
Kes
Kes
Those things are completely unimportant to me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyfox585