RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
boy back in my day we used to walk through 6 feet of snow, butt-nekkid...and did we complain? :p
bgillisp
bgillisp
You got a heat wave. We were -8 F when the day started here.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Finnuval Oh boy... those "back in my days...". Careful there, you're letting your age slip out!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@bgillisp Wow, -8F is insane! Are you a fellow Canadian? >.<
Finnuval
Finnuval
I'm almost jealous of both of you. We used to have harsh winters here (-20C/-25C) but the past few years it's more like summer. Like it's +10C right now... I miss the snow and cold. :(
Finnuval
Finnuval
@MushroomCake28 got a year older so now I'm at the point I don't care if my ages shows anymore lol
bgillisp
bgillisp
Nope, I'm in the Midwest. Its just bitter here too.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@bgillisp Wow, I knew you guys had tornados, but I didn't know you had winters as harsh as we have up here in Canada.
k_mckenzie
k_mckenzie
I'm in Fresno. It doesn't get very cold here, but in August, cheap flip-flops melt to asphalt.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Lucky you >.<

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djsete