RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well you see I have the 100% cure for your problem, except Harold stole it and is flying around a giant puzzle piece throwing it at people. Your quest brave hero is to reclaim it, and along the way dream up some alcohol. Nothing worse than being stuck in someone's dream and sober. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ugh, I hate alcohol. I've always wanted to like it but I just can't. Nah, it's my work schedule. Hopefully getting a new job soon, I'll find out Tuesday
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Here's to hoping, overworking sucks. Thankfully with enough caffeine and prayers to Lord Cthulhu, one can transcend the need for sleep. Sure sucks cleaning up the blood sacrifices though. :LZSteary:
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh I am so over blood sacrifices, 2020 is coming up all souls for me. Have fun with your Boomer Gods.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Reminds me of the show American Gods, the old gods like Odin are super big on blood sacrifices, but the new gods like Media just want you plug yourself into digital device such as a phone. Blood sacrifices, or phones? Life is full of hard choices, blood sacrifices are just so fun! :LZSexcite:
The Stranger
The Stranger
You know, you can suffer hallucinations and other weird psychological effects from sleep deprivation. You need to take care of yourself, you don't want to end up mentally and physically sick. :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etawaha