RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
It's not just the weird button combinations either, it's how things react to your input. It's hard to explain, but it just feels wonky. Guess I just prefer the simplicty of mouse clicks. lol.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I still don't understand what it is. One of those things that I've googled for an hour and not been able to really get an answer on
The Stranger
The Stranger
@standardplayer Game\art\music creation suite on the PS4. Developed by the folks who made Little Big Planet, I believe. Rather than using scripting to get things done, you use triggers and visual logic things; like a more visual form of eventing. It's just so annoying to navigate due to the controls.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
So.... you rather rpg maker over sleeping? Thats quite an obsession right there...
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
So what I'm hearing here is I have to give up my dreams to use RPG Maker? Really cold light of daying my future steam sales aren't you. Probably accurate though. :LZSskeptic:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ImaginaryVillain Awwh. I'm sure your own dreams don't have terrible controls and a frustrating camera. :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I guess that's one saving grace of RM software, it's very hard to having a frustrating camera. Maybe if I layered parallaxes.... Oh and there was that one vomit inducing episode with Ultra Mode 7. And that horrific MV3D experiment! If You know, if I can't have dreams with RM, maybe I can induce nightmares instead! :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamer4500