RPG Maker Forums

gstv87
gstv87

I just searched my own comments for "wakes up". I knew I had posted that sentence somewhere.

(then again, there's also the game Prey,.... which literally starts with "the protagonist gets out of bed".)
Reactions: Prez
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Shamelessly, I have "The Protag takes a nap and wakes up outside.".
gstv87
gstv87
@Mystic_Enigma Portal 2. Begins with "You wake up for a routine check, go back to sleep, and then wake up *nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine....* years after"
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
The best way to start a game is the Elder Scrolls method. "You're in jail/a prisoner. Get out and start exploring."
KazukiT
KazukiT
My RPG philosophy most of the time is you can take a nap when you are at the Inn.
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Or you can do the lazy D&D start method: you start in a tavern and meet your party.
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
IMO, the best way to open an RPG is with immediate battle. That's only if the battle system is the main interest of the game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KURAMAA0